VR Oslo – The Initiative
The aim of VR Oslo business cluster is to provide expert knowledge in Norway and internationally, serving local and global markets.
VR Oslo is a testing ground for students, startups, and enthusiasts, where they can share insights with the biggest players on the globe.
VR OSLO – WHO WE ARE
Adapa Systems AS with the IVRPA (International Virtual Reality Photographers Association) provide a Norwegian based international network of professionals in the elite class. This is to enable synergies and cutting edge solutions to emerge from within the cluster across the fields of VR / AR / MR / 360º imaging.
Now in collaboration with NCE Media business cluster Bergen, Norway, we are looking for synergies in the combined networks.
What we do
VR Oslo is both an initiator and a facilitator for collaboration in all sectors:
- Sharing expertise, resources, and network with easy access for everyone in the cluster
- Holding quarterly events to educate en mass about the existing and future technologies
- Increasing knowledge about the use of VR / AR / MR / 360º imaging
- Developing standardisation of methods and use of the technologies in the VR Oslo network with possibilities of commercialisation
- Supporting talents and initiating startups out of the collaborative efforts in the cluster
- Building the grounds for scientists' easy access to funding and R&D programs in Norway and internationally
- Creating a global movement for best practice for the new technologies
What you get
- Step buy step follow-up on company/client needs
- Events including the stars of the industry sharing their newest findings.
- Cluster gatherings to develop internal capacities
- Guidance on how to be more visible on social media
Projects and work groups
- Project management groups initiate valuable projects internally and outside of the cluster
- Marketing groups will analyze and provide latest strategies for business visibility
- Talent hunters will engage students, artists, professionals, and enthusiasts
In VR Oslo you will
- have access to the biggest names in the VR / AR / MR / 360º imaging industry and hundreds of professionals globally, to universities and educational organisations worldwide
- get the right funding opportunities and help through the right partners to reach successful results.
Who can JOIN VR OSLO?
All VR / AR / MR / 360º imaging companies and organizations globally are welcome. This also includes students, researchers, and experts for personal membership.
Become a member and join in making the future of VR